Say what you will about the BMW X6 – odd and ugly as it may be, it's actually been sort of successful for the German automaker. BMW has now sold some 250,000 examples of the X6 since its launch, and the company's fastback-crossover-coupe-whatever-thing gets a host of meaningful updates for the 2015 model year while not straying from its original mission.
2015 BMW X6
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jun 5, 2014
What would this world be without the BMW X6? Oh, sure, the whole coupe-crossover design trend surely would have started somewhere, but BMW was the first, launching its odd duck back in 2008. Much as we like to harp on the X6 (for being less functional and more expensive than the X5 on which it's based), people around the world sure do seem to like the thing, BMW having sold some 250,000 examples since the CUV's birth. And as you first saw thanks to leaked images this morning, the second-generati
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX