Prices for used examples of the Toyota FJ Cruiser are holding higher than the competition.
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Ultimate Edition: Quick Spin
- Chris Bruce
- Feb 6, 2015
Toyota is recalling about 120 units of the 2014 FJ Cruiser because the steering intermediate shaft can fail. If this happens, it would cause drivers to lose control.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jul 10, 2014
Introduced at the end of 2006, this is the last year for the Toyota FJ Cruiser, the reincarnated FJ40-series Land Cruiser that will shortly journey to Takama-ga-hara, the Plain of High Heaven. In its first model year, we drove it to SEMA and found it, shall we say, coarse. It bobbled on the freeway and droned in the cabin, its boxy interior providing four bounce-boards for unpleasant frequencies. Tall mirrors helped one work around the eclipse of vision aft of the B-pillars, but navigating traff
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX