A Rolls-Royce Phantom or a Bentley Mulsanne is great if you want absolute luxury regardless of the cost, but what if you want absolute luxury and manic speed, regardless of cost? Well, Mercedes-Benz will quite happily sell you this – the new, 2015 Mercedes S65 AMG, complete with 621 horsepower and 738 pound-feet of torque, courtesy of a majestic 6.0-liter biturbocharged V12.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX