The second day of the New York Auto Show festivities have just kicked with the annual World Car of the Year awards, and we've just learned that the top honors for 2013 go to the seventh-generation Volkswagen Golf. The win marks the second in a row for Volkswagen, which also collected the hardware in 2012 for its Up! supermini.
2014 Jaguar F-Type: First Ride
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Feb 15, 2013
Lana Del Rey's "Burning Desire" video, the first musical collaboration between Jaguar and its hired songstress, is half music video, half long-form lifestyle commercial for the 2014 F-Type. If you like Del Rey channeling glamorous fifties fame as she lays down vocals of sensuous, languid dolor over images of black-and-white yesteryears, you'll like this song off of her new EP, Paradise.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX