With the 2014 Ford Transit coming with more available factory configurations than the E-Series ever offered, Ford has come up with a quick and easy way for customers to choose from numerous build combinations. To help display which body styles, wheelbases and roof heights can be equipped with one another, the "2014 Transit Combinator" gets the job done.
2014 Ford Transit: Live
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Dec 14, 2012
Get ready plumbers, ambulance drivers and airport shuttles; the 2014 Ford Transit is finally here... almost. Ahead of the truck going on sale next fall, Ford dropped most of the details for its new fullsize van, but, as is the case with any vehicle unveiled so far ahead of its release date, pricing, engine power and fuel economy figures were not announced.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX