Ford is expanding its door-latch recall to an additional 156,000 vehicles in North America because the doors might not close, or could open while driving. The affected models include certain years of the Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ, and the majority are in the US.
2014 Ford Fiesta
- Chris Bruce
- May 1, 2015
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Nov 26, 2012
The 2014 Ford Fiesta is getting an updated look inside and out, but the big news is what the car will be getting under the hood. Though neither is a surprise, Ford confirmed today that the Fiesta will be adding two new EcoBoost engines: Ford's first-ever three-cylinder engine focusing on efficiency and a 1.6-liter turbo-four in the Fiesta ST bringing improved performance.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX