UPDATE: Autoblog received the following statement via email from a Chrysler spokesperson confirming the model's future in the US. "The Chrysler 300 SRT will not be sold in the US in 2015."
- Feb 6, 2014
2014 Chrysler 300 SRT Satin Vapor Edition: Chicago 2014
- Seyth Miersma
- Feb 7, 2014
With the exception of some notable truck and van introductions, Chrysler brands have tended to use the Chicago Auto Show to bring out new special editions, pimp their aftermarket parts support or indulge in the occasional flight of fancy. That plan is holding true for 2014, as well. Cases in point are these new Satin Vapor Editions of the 2014-model-year Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 – all from SRT.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models