Say the idea of an upscale pickup like the Ford F-150 King Ranch or Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn appeals, but you're decidedly a Chevrolet buyer and would only consider a Silverado. According to an Automotive News report, General Motors is working on a new top-end trim for the Silverado, called "High Country," and it will have a "Western flair and unique leather," according to one dealer at the national Chevrolet dealer meeting in Las Vegas this month. GM did not comment on the details of the new v
2014 Chevrolet Silverado: Spy Shots
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX