The second day of the New York Auto Show festivities have just kicked with the annual World Car of the Year awards, and we've just learned that the top honors for 2013 go to the seventh-generation Volkswagen Golf. The win marks the second in a row for Volkswagen, which also collected the hardware in 2012 for its Up! supermini.
2013 Porsche Boxster S: First Drive
- Michael Harley
- Mar 15, 2012
While the ink has barely dried on our 2013 Porsche Boxster S First Drive, the automaker has reportedly just divulged the roadster's official lap time around the famed Nürburgring circuit in Germany – the grueling racetrack that serves as a benchmark test for today's sports cars. According to Porsche, its new two-seat convertible crossed the start/finish line after delivering a 7:58 lap.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX