Enthusiasts looking to purchase a Nissan GT-R will need to dig deeper. Nissan has announced pricing for the 2013 model, which starts at $96,820, nearly $7,000 more than the 2012 car.
2013 Nissan GT-R: LA 2011
- Zach Bowman
- Nov 17, 2011
The 2013 Nissan GT-R has officially bowed at the 2011 LA Auto Show. The latest interpretation of Japan's premier supercar may look the same, but it's the most powerful to date, with a full 15 additional horsepower over the 2012 model. That bumps the final figure up to 545 hp and 463 pound-feet of torque from the same twin-turbo 3.8-liter V6. The extra pep comes from a redesigned intake system, complete with larger intercooler ducting and reduced airflow resistance. Nissan says it has also taken
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX