Full-size, seven-passenger sport utility vehicles don't get much better than this. Fresh off a complete second-generation redesign, the Mercedes-Benz GL350 BlueTEC is the oil-burning variant - and the entry-level model - in the automaker's GL-Class lineup. A luxury SUV with an efficient diesel engine screams "Roadtrip!" – so I loaded up my family of four and headed north up famed California State Route 1 to Hearst Castle for the day. The well-isolated GL proved every bit as spectacular as
2013 Mercedes-Benz GL350 BlueTEC: Quick Spin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX