Honda unveiled its updated CR-Z hybrid hatchback at the Paris Motor Show a couple of months ago in its Euro-spec configuration, and with improved performance and fuel economy promised to us under the bright Parisian lights, we have been waiting to see how the changes will affect CR-Z's US version. It looks like Honda has come through by giving the hybrid hatch more power, better fuel economy and refreshed styling, and it has done so while keeping its starting price under $20,000. The 2013 CR-Z g
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX