As the high-performance division of Chrysler, the SRT brand used the Chicago Auto Show to reveal new "Core" models for the Dodge Challenger SRT8 and Chrysler 300 SRT8. Similar to a move made by Chrysler in Australia, both of these new Core models will get a significant drop in price compared to the current SRTs, and each will get some new, exclusive styling elements as well. Both new models will arrive in showrooms this summer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX