General Motors is drawing more Buick Encore production from factories in Mexico, Spain, and Korea for the US market due to the runaway sales success of the premium compact crossover.
2013 Buick Encore: Review
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jan 8, 2014
If there are any lingering doubts why General Motors held onto Buick while killing Pontiac, Hummer and Saturn, one only has to look at the sales numbers from 2013 for the real answer. Thanks largely to strong sales in China, Buick set a global sales record last year by selling more than one million vehicles.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!