Here's an unexpected headline: "Jaguar Land Rover to Hire More Than 1,100 Workers at UK Plant."
2012 Jaguar XF Sportbrake: Geneva 2012 Photos
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 6, 2012
Ah, Europe: The land of forbidden wagons. Automakers like Cadillac and Acura may have taken a chance and brought out new wagons in the United States over the past few years, but it doesn't mean that the Yankee market will be flooded with useful premium cargo-haulers anytime soon. A shame, too, since Jaguar's new XF Sportbrake is an estate we'd love to see parked at Autoblog Towers. She's pretty.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX