Here's an unexpected headline: "Jaguar Land Rover to Hire More Than 1,100 Workers at UK Plant."
- Aug 8, 2013
2012 Jaguar XF Sportbrake: Geneva 2012 Photos
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 6, 2012
Ah, Europe: The land of forbidden wagons. Automakers like Cadillac and Acura may have taken a chance and brought out new wagons in the United States over the past few years, but it doesn't mean that the Yankee market will be flooded with useful premium cargo-haulers anytime soon. A shame, too, since Jaguar's new XF Sportbrake is an estate we'd love to see parked at Autoblog Towers. She's pretty.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models