Chrysler has officially confirmed that Ram will develop an all-new large van for the US market based on the Fiat Ducato. The commercial rig will go on sale in the third quarter of next year, joining the Ram C/V on the company's professional van line. Expect to see the Promaster face off against the Ford Transit and revised Chevrolet Express.
2012 Fiat Ducato
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 18, 2011
If you're looking at the new 2012 Fiat Ducato and thinking it looks a lot like the 2011 model, well, you're right. That's because, though Fiat's commercial vehicles division has carried out enough revisions of its prolific workhorse to call it a new model, the exterior has stayed the same.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX