Chrysler Australia is preparing to launch a new, slightly de-contented version of its 300 SRT8 performance sedan for the Australian market. The planned SRT8 model comes in response to feedback from Aussie buyers, many of whom have expressed interest in a car with the 300 SRT8's performance, but without all of the high-end features and the big sticker price.
2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8: Review
- Seyth Miersma
- Dec 20, 2012
- Chris Shunk
- Apr 26, 2012
Auto sales in California are red hot right now. The Detroit News reports that sales of new vehicles are up 17.7 percent in 2012, outpacing overall U.S. growth, which sits at a still healthy 13.3 percent. And since gas prices are still extremely high, cars accounted for a reported 62.7 percent of sales, while SUVs dropped to only 24.4 percent.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX