The next-generation Subaru WRX and WRX STI are still shrouded in a cloak of secrecy. Or is it indecision? Either way, Car and Driver is reporting that when Subaru eventually pulls the wraps off whatever is going to wear the WRX badge, there's going to be a turbocharged version of the 2.0-liter FA-series engine underhood, a derivative of the naturally aspirated engine that's found in the Subaru BRZ.
2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI: Review
- Jeff Glucker
- Sep 22, 2011
The 2012 Subaru Impreza is on its way to a dealership near you, and you can pick one up starting in November. Should you prefer to go with something wearing a WRX or STI badge, you don't have to wait, but you'll just have to be happy with the current version, as Subaru is reportedly holding off on bringing revised examples of the hi-po Impreza sedans and wagons to market.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX