Nissan is facing a rash of complaints about automatic transmission failures in the company's trucks and SUVs, according to The New York Times. Certain 2005-2010 Frontier, Pathfinder and Xterra models may have an issue with their radiators which could cause coolant to mix with the automatic transmission fluid. That's not supposed to happen, and it could cause premature failure. Nissan, meanwhile, has extended its warranty coverage on the radiators and any component damaged as a result of the faul
2011 Nissan Pathfinder: Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX