BMW has reportedly issued a worldwide recall of approximately 120,000 diesel vehicles, including oil-burning versions of its 1 and 5 Series. Here's what this recall involves: BMW says there exists a possibility that a particulate filter defect could lead to a dangerous situation because the filler could keep heating up even after the engine is turned off.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX