There is little doubt that the darling of this year's SEMA Show in Las Vegas will be the Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S twins. Stillen is one of many aftermarket tuners hoping to capitalize on the popularity of these two cars, and, in addition to developing performance parts like a cold-air intake, cat-back exhaust, big brake kit and sway bars, will reveal its first body kit for the FR-S in November at the big show in Vegas. The thing is, while Stillen is working on the performance parts, it wants you to
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX