Heritage Auctions has gotten its hands on an interesting piece of automotive cinema history. Bidders can now vie for the 1949 Buick Roadmaster Convertible from the 1988 film Rain Man featuring Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman. The straight-eight powered convertible is one of two used in filming and features an upgraded rear suspension to cope with the weight of a cameraman and camera equipment. The seller has included several bits of documentation showing where the big Buick was rented by MGM for f
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX