Expect to find Near-Field Communications (NFC) in your next new car if you're planning on buying one in a few years. If you have kids who play with Disney Infinity, you're already somewhat familiar with the technology that allows nearby devices to talk to each other. Apple is already giving the tech a big push with Apple Pay, and the electronics are only expected to grow in acceptance from there.
QNX Porsche 911
- Damon Lavrinc
- Jan 12, 2012
QNX – now owned by Blackberry – ripped the guts out of a 997 Porsche 911 Cabrio to showcase its latest blend of infotainment, navigation and connectivity solutions. If nothing else, it's one of the better looking interfaces we found at CES.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX