Nissan announced earlier in the month that it would be fielding a factory team in the 24 Hours of Nürburgring, piloting a 2012 GT-R. The car is reportedly a Club Track Edition, a race-ready derivative sold in Japan, and our spy shooters have spotted it out in the wild.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!