In a brief chat with The Telegraph, managing director of Morgan, Charles Morgan, talked about how the tiny UK automaker will navigate the future. Morgan believes that as long as the company can find a way to exploit niche products that the big automakers can't or won't do, and if his firm can be a test bed for new technologies, then there's a way to retain both the Morgan spirit and independence.
Morgan 3 Wheeler in Gulf Livery
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Dec 1, 2012
We love the classic baby blue and orange Gulf livery as much as anyone, but when everything from the Tata Nano to a DeLorean and even a racing-grade semi truck (okay, the semi is pretty cool...) is painted in the scheme, it might be time to give it a rest. With perhaps one notable exception: this Gulf Edition Morgan 3 Wheeler.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX