Mazda's senior performance engineer and its North American racing department both agree: returning to Le Mans would be awesome. They just won't confirm if and when it'll happen just yet.
Mazda 787B restored for 20th anniversary of Le Mans win
- John Neff
- May 20, 2011
Mazda 787B restored and returning to Le Mans – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX