At this point, we've salivated all we can salivate over this year's Easter Jeep Safari Moab concepts. The J-12 and Mighty FC will always hold a special place in our hearts, and now Chrysler has released a video describing how the vehicles will help shape future Jeep product development. While it's no surprise we won't see a new Forward Control lounging on dealer lots any time soon, Jeep may shift some of the paint options shown on the concepts to production. Jeep famously brought the portal axle
Jeep JC-12 Concept
- Zach Bowman
- Mar 27, 2012
Jeep has released details on six new concepts the company crafted for this year's Easter Jeep Safari, including the Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Concept. And while that vehicle boasts a slew of off-road goodies, including tow hooks, aggressive Goodyear Wrangler rubber and a rear light bar, we're more interested in the wicked Mighty FC Concept pictured above.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX