Electric carmaker Fisker has partnered with car-wrapping specialists 3M for an interesting demonstration of what could be at this year's SEMA festivities. As we reported in greater detail earlier, the folks from 3M are wrapping up the Karma in a few fairly wild shades and stripe packages, to have a little fun with the already drop-dead gorgeous Fisker.
- Oct 23, 2012
Fisker Karmas coming to SEMA
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Oct 24, 2012
The Fisker Karma is again going where no pricey, Finnish-built, extended-range electric hybrid sedan has gone before: SEMA. Since the Karma just about touches the ground as is, and already wears enormous wheels, the aftermarket mods – for this year at least – stick to exterior treatments.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models