Caterham may have found a new distributor in the US, but it will still be some time before buyers get the chance to pick up a production version of its AeroSeven Concept. The lightweight sports car that we thought looked pretty unique and special is going back to the drawing board after criticism from customers in one of the brand's most important markets – Malaysia.
Caterham AeroSeven Concept
- Brandon Turkus
- Jan 11, 2014
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 20, 2013
There are few things we like quite as much as a speedster. We're not talking about a chopped-windshield, cowled rear deck convertible here, though we like those too. We mean extreme sportscars with no windshield or convertible roof to speak of whatsoever. Cars like the Pininfarina Sergio, Aston Martin CC100 concept, Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss, and the one you see here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX