The BMW 2 Series is the car that will eventually replace the 1 Series here in the United States (remember: the 1 Series moniker will live on to describe the hatchback models in other markets), and while we've seen the new coupe out on the prowl, we're now seeing the droptop version out on the road. We don't have much information about the new 2er models, only that they are expected to bow sometime in 2014.
- Aug 8, 2013
BMW 2 Series Convertible: Spy Shots
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!