Those of us on this side of the pond in the market for a luxury crossover should be familiar with the gargantuan Audi Q7 and its little brother, the Q5. Overseas the German automaker also offers an even more compact Q3. Today on the floor of the Detroit Auto Show, Audi announced it will be bringing the Q3 to the North American market, and this is the show car with which they broke the news.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX