Sure, the refreshed 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe now looks more aggressive, but the real story is under the hood, with new powertrains that pack more punch and a few more gears, as well. The V6 Genesis Coupe now features direct injection, while the turbocharged four has a new turbo and intercooler setup. Both models are available with eight-speed automatics and get slightly better fuel economy, as well.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe: Detroit 2012
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX