Although the styling of the Audi TT hasn't changed dramatically over its two generations of existence, AutoCar thinks that the next version will be more like the original car rather than a further evolution of the sporty compact. According to the report, the next TT will "recapture some of the distinctiveness and impact" that the car exhibited when it debuted back in 1998. What does this mean exactly? Think small, light and fast.
2012 Audi TTS: Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX