The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the next-generation Chrysler 200 will show off a host of improvements, including a fuel economy rating of 38 miles per gallon on the highway. That's a jump of seven mpg over the current model, and much of that efficiency can be chalked up to a new nine-speed automatic transmission. Expect to see the revised 200 show up on dealer lots in the first quarter of 2014. The news came courtesy of a dealer meeting in Las Vegas, where Chrysler unveiled upwards of
2011 Chrysler 200: Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX