We were pretty smitten with the Volvo S60 and V60 Polestar models during our First Drive in Sweden a few months ago. We especially loved the way that its Öhlins adjustable dampers offered a perfect balance between suppleness and sporty handling. Now, the rest of the world will finally be getting the chance to take the Polestar models for a spin because Volvo is shipping out the first units of the limited-edition vehicles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX