Here we have spy shots of the 2014 Mk7 Volkswagen Golf R, the high-flying variant of the hatchback mainstay that will change the way things are done in the Golf world. Built on Volkswagen's next-generation MQB chassis, officials say the 2014 Golf will be about 150 pounds lighter than the current model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX