As we said when we first drove the Volkswagen Golf Blue-e-motion, Volkswagen is taking its time getting into the all-electric game. Given the tremendous ups and downs that electric vehicles and EV start-up companies are going through, maybe making sure you have a car where everything is working smoothly – to say nothing about getting the infrastructure in place – isn't such a bad idea. And it now seems like VW is confident enough in its Golf EV, which is undergoing testing in Califor
2014 Volkswagen Golf Blue-e-motion: Second Spin
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!