We caught up with the Vintech team at the Quail Motorsport Gathering to get a closer look at the team's 550 Tribute. As you may recall, the Paris-based company specializes in building concept cars for a number of manufacturers and wanted to show off its talents to the world at large. Under the attractive silver paint, every body panel on the 550 Tribute is carbon composite.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX