Skip to main content

These are the 10 new cars with the highest percentage of male ownership

by Chris Tutor (RSS feed) on Apr 6th, 2012 at 3:00PM

Last week we brought you Inside Line's list of the 10 cars most likely to be owned by a women. The Volvo S40 came out on top among the ladies. But what's most likely to be owned by a guy? Minivans? Fuel-efficient hatchbacks? Hybrids? No. At the top of Inside Line's list is the very masculine, testosterone-oozing Ferrari 458 Italia. It should be no surprise that 95.3% of 458 owners are men. We sure would like to meet the other 4.7%. Ahem. Anyway, in second place is the BMW 1 Series M Coupe, then the Audi R8, the Mercedes SLS AMG and then, at No. 5, the Ferrari California. So far,... Read More

Check These Out


Autoblog iPhone App
Shop for a vehicle