Chinese automakers are once again hard at work copying other automakers' designs. CarNewsChina.com recently spotted these renderings of the Shaanxi Victory S102, and it doesn't take a student of design to recognize the four-door pickup truck's front fascia as heavily influenced by the Cadillac Escalade EXT.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX