The Espera Sbarro Montbéliard School of Design has followed up its 137-horsepower Intencity EV concept and 360-hp V8-powered Eight concept with this, the Réact' E.V. Note the periods between the "e" and the "v" – this isn't an electric vehicle, it's an "Ecological Vehicle" with a hybrid powertrain.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!