The Espera Sbarro Montbéliard School of Design has followed up its 137-horsepower Intencity EV concept and 360-hp V8-powered Eight concept with this, the Réact' E.V. Note the periods between the "e" and the "v" – this isn't an electric vehicle, it's an "Ecological Vehicle" with a hybrid powertrain.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX