A modern Rolls-Royce is big. Really big. The standard-wheelbase Phantom is closer to an full-size SUV in size than it is to an ordinary sedan. And the extended-wheelbase model is an astonishing 20 feet long. Hence, Rolls-Royce needs some big showrooms, and the one you see above is its biggest yet in all of North America.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX