For the first time in the life of the Rolls-Royce Ghost, the company is offering a two-tone color scheme as a "bespoke" factory option. This comes as a surprise to us because we didn't know there was something you couldn't get on a Ghost.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!