Canadians, say goodbye to the quirky Nissan Cube. In fact, it's too late; it's already gone. The question now becomes whether the boxy model gets the axe in the US as well.
- Aug 8, 2013
Review: 2009 Nissan Cube (U.S.-spec)
- Chris Shunk
- Nov 22, 2011
The Nissan Cube is... different. There aren't many vehicles that pack the length of a sub-compact, the height of a crossover and the sex appeal of a postal truck. There is no question that Nissan was thinking out of the box with this boxy ride, but the model has never really caught on in the States. In 2009, Nissan sold 21,000 units, followed by 23,000 units in 2010. This year, however, sales have dipped to just 13,850 units through 10 months, a tepid 198 units having been sold in October.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models