Porsche has just updated its Facebook page with new information regarding how quickly its upcoming 918 Spyder can go around the famed Nürburgring in Germany. According to its maker, the 770-horsepower hybrid supercar can lap the 'Ring in seven minutes and 14 seconds.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX