It's a busy day over at Mercedes-Benz. In addition to taking the wraps off of the all-new 2014 S-Class sedan, the company's engineers have been spotted testing the rakish, two-door variant of the Mercedes flagship, which will ditch its CL-Class nomenclature in favor of a more precise S-Class Coupe moniker. (Remember, the coupe and convertible versions of the E-Class used to go by the name CLK.)
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX