When we caught sight of this heavily-cloaked GL-Class last summer, we thought Mercedes-Benz was just refreshing its big SUV with a cosmetic facelift and maybe a new engine. New reports seem to indicate that Mercedes-Benz may be launching an all-new, second-generation GL for 2013, however.
Mercedes-Benz GL: Spy Shots
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jul 27, 2011
Now that Mercedes-Benz has officially launched the 2012 M-Class, it's time for the automaker to finish off the tweaks for its larger GL-Class crossover. It's been many moons since our trusty spy photographers have spotted the big GL out testing, but the prototypes are now back on the road, and it appears that a bit more of the matte camouflage has been stripped away.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX