We've spotted the new Mercedes-Benz C-Class wagon testing in the past, and we even caught a fairly undisguised example of the AMG version in development. However, the latest shots show it with almost no disguise at all. In fact, these vehicles almost look ready to be dropped off at European dealers to find homes with happy consumers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX