Ever wonder why the Guinness Book of World Records is so darn big? We're not exactly experts on the ins and outs of officially recognized feats, but we'd have to say it's because the organization will put its stamp of approval on just about anything imaginable. Like, for instance, the top speed of a toilet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX