Ever wonder why the Guinness Book of World Records is so darn big? We're not exactly experts on the ins and outs of officially recognized feats, but we'd have to say it's because the organization will put its stamp of approval on just about anything imaginable. Like, for instance, the top speed of a toilet.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!