Suzuki may not be selling any new cars in the US anymore, but there are still plenty of them on American roads. Nearly 200,000 of those will need to be taken off said roads – for a little while, at least.
Review: 2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara XSport
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Jun 19, 2013
The Detroit News is reporting that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has opened an investigation on the 2006-11 Suzuki Grand Vitara and 2007-11 Suzuki SX4 due to issues with the airbag and seatbelt for the front passenger seat. So far, NHTSA has received 128 complaints on these vehicles for airbag warning lights, airbag off lights and seatbelt lights, on a vehicle set that totals around 205,000 units, but there is no indication as to how many, if any, injuries have reported.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!